Monday, September 20, 2010

Mike Cross Portfolio Website

Client: Mike Cross
Overview: To design a simple very visually attractive portfolio website that exhibits Mike’s photography and graphic design work.
Audience: Potential clients
Tone: Clean, simple, sophisticated and crisp.
Goal:  Mike wants the website to be very professional however, I want to make sure it is also inspirational. I want to fulfill Mike’s vision for his site yet making it distinguished and noteworthy.  I keep remind myself that many visitors to his site will be looking to possible using him to do design work for them and I want his website to express his refined artistic abilities by instantly impressing them with what they see.
Pages:  Home, About, Portfolio and Contact.
Colors:  They site will be composed of an off white and black color scheme. The only colors that will be displayed throughout the website is only through Mike’s photographs and artwork being exhibited.


Todays motivational quote:

"Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent."
-Joe Sparano



♥B

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of keeping the website very simple with the black and off white color scheme. It will work with his pieces to make them stand out even more and not over power them. Just make sure it doesn't look like a draft of a website that you want to do. I think you will do a great job with fulfilling the needs of your client and look forward to seeing it finished.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete