Monday, September 27, 2010

Ohhhh jquery...

Hello guys!  Well, I have made some progress on Mike's website and have formatted the CSS in the exact way needed to stylize the website just as my client requested.  I took a little screen shot as a demo to show you....

The link buttons at the top have a smooth rollover effect and I am very excited about the coding and that it is working correctly.  However, now I have moved on to adding a jquery image slider on the home page and the coding is of course giving me issues.  Here is a link to the demo of the slider I am trying to create... http://gadgetinspiration.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/jquery%20sliders/index.html

When I have the code isolated in its own page, I can preview it and the slider works correctly.  But, when I add the code into the index html code, it all of a sudden stops working.  I made sure I added the links to the jquery.js and the scripts.js but as I was writing this blog I realized I never added the link referring the css for the slider. Hmmmm....  I am going to try it again but this time remember the css file link and see if it works. Ill let you know what happens!

-Britt

3 comments:

  1. That's lookin perty . Very nice and simplistic. I like the beige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks awesomez. I like the neutral color scheme a lot, it looks elegant, but not bland. I really dig the font as well, It feels like it fits. The "home" in the buttons bugs me a TINY bit though since it doesn't fill the whole button, but the other words do. I don't know if maybe the button size was smaller for that one? I don't know, it could be worse. I'm really just nitpicking now though, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is cool.

    ReplyDelete