So this week, we were able to get the drop down navigation, all the pages connected and everything is working correctly as of right now. We are waiting for everyone to contribute their artwork to build the gallery. As of right now, only one student and one professor has replied. Our group is planning on approaching everyone tomorrow during our classes and start collecting work. I have also began working on the content that need to be created for the new pages we are including in the site. I am really excited and proud of my group for us being on top of things and enjoying every moment of this process. yayyyy
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uh oh, got your email and meant to do that... You should have some release forms ready tomorrow? :-)
ReplyDeleteWill have them ready for you guys tomorrow, but I'm glad you guys are making progress, we still have to create two more pages...