Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Wonderful World of Frustration

Well, I am officially running into the wonderful world of frustration thanks to our drop down menu. I want it to be simple, clean and positioned just right.  The fact that I have a 17” computer definitely throws me off just because I want to space everything out and make it larger than what is standard size.  The links just seem too small, and I cant get them spaced out just the way I want.  I created the drop down menu through lists, unordered lists, css and a very simple jquery. I have taken advantage of the css and successfully formated the colors, sizes, etc. the only issue is I cant make each link its own specific width.  If I adjust the width, it adjusts on all of them.  We have some longer text for the links, “potential students” and “current students” which is causing the unbalanced feeling. I have applied different classes to the li attributes however it just screws it up more and causes the small widths to hide behind the other li attributes. Help?!

No comments:

Post a Comment