Sunday, November 28, 2010

oh gallery...

Oh blog, I don't have time for you... hehe.  I thought I would have had much more time to do work over this break but knowing my family, I should have known better.  Needless to say, I did not get very much accomplished.  However, after Mike formatted the artwork to be web ready, I was able to insert all the images into the gallery and it is working correctly.  I tried editing the gallery css to make it larger for the taller images but so far I am missing the code needed. It says that if I give the image a height, it will automatically reformat to the appropriate size, however that is not working.  As for everything else, we are good to go.  As for the Blog tool we want to insert, no changes have been made yet.  Oh man.... Lots to do...

3 comments:

  1. Yea I feel you brit... We decided to put our tree up in which case the cats think it's a new toy for them so they like to jump in and out of it. Then with black friday messing up my sleep schedule... it's been far from a productive weekend. Guess we have the next few days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good to know that I wasn't the only one who didn't really put too much thought into web design. I caught up on my movie viewing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to see team efforts here, without team unity, one cannot expect outstanding eagle soaring results. I feel you, lots to do.

    ReplyDelete