We have had a very productive week and made a ton of progress on our website. We were able to correctly format the home page with everything working correctly. The jquery gallery was added and reformatted to match the style of our website and it is working. The last couple days we have been bugging people to submit their artwork and projects and have gathered about half. We are going to work on formating all the image to be web ready and then insert them into the gallery code.
The blog method we used before was through googles blogger by embedding it in an iframe. Everything was working correctly, however after meeting with Phil we decided to try another approach. During the break, I am going to check out Feed Burner and try to link it to our site.
I am really impressed with how nice the website is looking. Between the three of you, your team is powerful. lol You guys chose to take on a pretty big project with a tough client to impress. The whole website is very clean and it separates the content well. From what I've seen, it looks like it will be easy to navigate. Can't wait to see the final website.
ReplyDeletei agree you guys are taking on a heavy content site and running with it, are you guys intending to use the blog as a way for people to post constest still and other sale info bc i thought that was a great idea....good luck and happy turkey day
ReplyDeleteWell have you guys thought about Wordpress? I find it rather easier to work with, not that I have worked with other CMS's lol just saying...
ReplyDeleteI agreed, it's a big project that you guys are working on...good luck and can't wait
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!